Wednesday, December 2, 12noon EST.
Provider: American Management Association
When you suddenly find yourself responsible for marketing but are unfamiliar with how to make it happen, you’re an accidental marketing manager.
The good news is that you can achieve success without being an expert in the subtleties of marketing — you just need to understand some key time-tested concepts and have access to some sage insight as a guide.
This Webcast delivers a wealth of practical, no-nonsense advice that will help you keep do more than just keep things running smoothly. By attending you’ll discover the “secrets” of marketing, branding and advertising that no one ever teaches—wisdom that will help you make meaningful decisions with confidence.
For 60 minutes you’ll discover the key elements involved in evaluating what you’re doing now and refining your marketing initiatives to boost their success from the start, including:
- Why you don’t have to spend billions on your marketing efforts to be effective
- The secret of developing a message that breaks through the clutter and gets results
- Simple tips to ensure that your advertising contains the most important element of all
- Why marketing success is not about your company’s DNA, but your ENA
- What art directors do wrong and how to make them do it right
- “Magic tricks” for increasing customer response to your marketing materials
- Where digital marketing fits into your toolbox and how to do it right.