Wednesday, February 3, 2:00pm EST.
Laptops are becoming an essential part of education, but the difficulty of managing them has serious consequences for students and staff. Many districts have found that loss or theft can be costly, damaging student morale and hurting limited budgets. However, implementing secure, cost-effective 1:1 programs has proved difficult, requiring a great deal of administrative effort.
Learn how a proactive school district:
- Tracks over 6,000 MacBook® computers, even when they leave school networks
- Drives down theft rates, bringing peace of mind to students and teachers
- Recovered several missing laptops and even one runaway student!
- Got school board and grant approvals for technology objectives
- Applies tracking for IT administrative tasks